- The site collects information automatically.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the purpose of:
- To adjust the content of the website to the user’s preferences, and to optimize the use of website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which helps to improve its structure and content;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Site, i.e. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, i.e. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on pertaining to the use of the Website;
- “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, i.e. in the scope of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling advertising content more tailored to User’s interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform about their every posting in the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- More information about cookies is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
The above fragments of the Cookie Files Policy are protected by copyright, which is vested in IAB Poland and is taken from the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Information on services presented at http://luckygrower.com is valid from May 24, 2018.
Lucky Grower ul. Rzemieślnicza 586-300 Grudziądz