- 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Privacy and Cookie Files Policy defines the rules for processing and protection of personal data provided by Users, cookies and other technologies appearing on the website http://luckygrower.com.
- In case of any doubts regarding the provisions of this Privacy and Cookie Files Policy, please contact the Personal Data Administrator via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All personal data provided by the User at http://luckygrower.com will not be made available or sold to third parties in any way.
- 2 Definitions
- Administrator – Personal Data Administrator – is Piotr Szmytka President of the Management Board of Lucky Group Spółka z o.o. NIP: 6182150084, REGON: 362894050, KRS: 0000583628 registered in Kalisz on Zielona 12 Street.
- User – any entity visiting the site or accessing it
- Website – http://luckygrower.com website
- 3 PERSONAL DATA
- Processor of Personal Data is the Administrator.
- The User voluntarily provides personal data using the forms on the website referred to below for the purposes for which the form is indicated.
- The User consents to the processing of personal data provided to the Administrator.
- The User shall have the right to access their data at any time with the possibility of correcting or to demand the limitation of their processing, as well as their complete removal.
- The User’s consent may be revoked at any time, which will result in removal of personal data from the Administrator’s database. The User has the right to transfer his personal data and file a complaint to the President of UODO.
- User data will not be transferred to any other entity or outside the European Union.
- The User’s data will be kept by the Administrator for an indefinite period, unless requested otherwise.
- The User’s personal data is stored and protected with due diligence in accordance with the Administrator’s internal procedures implemented.
- The site uses the SSL protocol, with which all data transferred forms are encrypted.
- The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs these duties under the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, further as ” GSN “).
- Personal data provided by the User will only be used for the purpose and scope resulting from granted consents.
- The legal basis for processing of data provided by the User is the given consent.
- 4 FORMS
- The Administrator uses contact forms that allow sending messages to the Administrator. The data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy in order to contact the User.
- 5 TECHNOLOGIES
- The Administrator uses the following technologies to observe activities initiated by the User while visiting the website:
- Facebook pixel conversion – to manage Facebook ads and conduct marketing activities;
- AdWords pixel conversion – to manage advertisements on the Internet;
- Built-in Google Analytics code – to analyze the statistics of the Site. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the actions and behaviors of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, for example from which page the User has visited the current Website, this information is necessary for us to improve our website.
- In order to use the http://luckygrower.com website, it is necessary to have:
- Devices with access to the Internet;
- An internet browser enabling the display of websites.
- 6 DISCLAIMING LIABILITY
- The Administrator is not responsible for the use of content included on the Website, the actions or omissions made on their basis.
- All content posted on the Website is subject to the copyright of the Administrator. The Administrator does not agree to copy the content of the Website in whole or in part without an agreed on prior consent.
08:30 – 17:30 od poniedziałku do piątku
Klienci z innych kontynentów, w tym USA, Kanady, Australii – godziny ustalane indywidualnie
Lucky Grower ul. Lotnicza 21 86-300 Grudziądz