Manual Frame-Type Watering Sprinkler
Manual frame-type watering sprinkler is designed to irrigate mushroom compost on standard growing shelvings. The frame of device is made of acid-resistant steel and is movable along top and bottom lorry rails. Additionally the frame is equipped with transportation wheels. Irrigation is performed by means of steel branches installed to a rotary spraying lance which number is applied according to customer’s demands. A spraying lance is adjusted relative to amount of casing on a shelving bed. Each branch is equipped with 5 specially calibrated nozzles.
- Irrigation width – 1,5m,
- Steady irrigation of the whole bed width up to 1500mm so long as regular move speed is maintained,
- The number of steel branches is selected according to the number of shelving beds,
- Top transporation wheels are adjusted to individual customer demands considering the shape of top lorrie rail,
- Frame and spraying lance are made of acid-proof steel,
- Mechanical water meter,
- Additionally available: a proportional dispenser equipped with a 2L tank,
- Double-side sprinkler for water as well as industrial installations in a facility (including 10 and 12-branches) is available.